Resolute Wealth Advisor (resoluteadvisor.com) is seeking a Financial Advisor for our fee-based financial planning and investment advisory firm in Findlay, Ohio. We are looking for the right candidate, so we are willing to relocate someone for this position, and we can help with relocation expenses!
The Financial Advisor provides technical financial planning and investment management work to the firm’s existing clients. This is a professional position in a client-focused environment and requires knowledge of financial planning and great client service. The position is designed to provide the right candidate a career path leading to the position of Lead Advisor. We are a growing firm and we are looking for an Advisor who can take on firm clients as we continue to grow. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with upward mobility in mind.
- Develop and regularly update financial plans for the firm’s existing clients
- Conduct in-depth client interviews to gather personal financial data and to formulate planning goals
- Work with existing and new clients on the implementation of their financial plan, in conjunction with support from team members
- Delegate non-advisory follow-up work to other appropriate team members
- Ensure that the CRM is updated with all necessary client information, communications, and interactions
- Monitor clients’ portfolios to ensure that they adhere to their financial plan
- Manage or participate in other firm-wide projects as assigned
- We are a small firm, so all of us wear multiple hats
- Starting salary of $70K-90K per year, based on experience. Full benefit package including incentive compensation, health insurance, 401(k) with matching contributions
- Certain relocation expenses if needed (to be discussed in more detail when offer letter is presented)
- Mentorship and learning opportunities
- Great working environment with professional growth opportunities
- Healthy work-life balance is a priority to us and we want it to be a priority for you too
- No business development requirements. NOT a commission-based position.
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) licensee or candidate OR you must be willing to begin working on your CFP designation immediately
- Obtaining the Series 65 license will be required, but is not a pre-requisite for this position
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Familiar with financial concepts, investment products, portfolio analysis, goal setting and cash flow
- Aspirations for a long-term career path
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to identify, meet, and follow through with clients’ needs and requirements
- Must be a self-starter and a problem solver
- Must interact effectively with office staff and be a goal-oriented team player
- Strong attention to detail
Qualified candidates will start the process by having a 15-30 minute phone interview conducted by our consultant who is the hiring manager for this position. If there is ground to move forward, you will be required to fill out a Career History Form and if you are selected to advance in the process, you will meet with the firm. Qualified candidates will be asked to take assessments. A background and credit check will be required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.