Scott Hohman, CFP®, AIF®
Scott focuses on providing wealth management solutions to small business owners, and those who have achieved success, in Northwest Ohio. His process is designed to coordinate six key areas of wealth management: proper investment strategy, income planning, mitigating taxes, taking care of heirs, asset protection, and charitable giving.
Small business owners and successful individuals often seek advice from Scott on:
- Positioning and managing investment assets pre- and post-retirement for growth and long-term tax efficiency.
- Asset decisions and gifting strategies that create impact during the year of a business sale, high-income years, and low/no profit years.
- Developing retirement plan strategies that are independent of the success of the business.
- Testing various income in retirement scenarios to stay smart about decision making.
- Implementing strategies that can improve the long-term success of wealth for the next generation or for the greater good of the community.
Scott is the founding member of Resolute Wealth Advisor and has been serving clients in the Findlay, Ohio area since 1992. His inspiration to form Resolute stemmed from a desire to reclaim the human element of advisory services while incorporating technology to help clients feel more confident and connected.
With the desire to provide wealth management in a fiduciary manner, Scott first attained the Certified Financial Planning (CFP®) designation in 2003. Following that, in 2007, he attained the Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) designation. He graduated from The University of Toledo, magna cum laude, with a degree in finance in 1992.